Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby JP's Homecoming

Early Friday morning, April 10, 2009, JP and I were finally able to go home. We had Aunty Diane and Uncle Gary who flew in from California, along with my cousin Nancy and her son Jaxon to welcome us home to "Welsh Stadium." Later JP's very proud and excited grandparents came over to welcome him as well!

We had such an amazing labor, delivery, and recovery experience at our hospital. We had an excellent group of medical staff who check in with us, monitoring me and the baby. I started to feel nervous when i thought of going home without any of that help there. But that's just the worrier in me and everything turned out fine. The support of family and friends really eased my worries.

Our home is so much different now that we have JP and really is a sweet blessing. It's hard to believe that there was a time when it was just me and Jasper. Now our rooms and halls are filled with sounds of our baby giggling, cooing and crying, and we couldn't be any happier!

We were able to put a lot of this experience on video and would love to share it with you. Below, is a JP Welsh's Welcome Home Video:

No comments: